This is the last part of my tutorial on how to make a website using WordPress for free.
In this part we are now installing WordPress to your servers or in your web host.
If you missed out the previous part of this tutorial, you may check the links below.
1. Log-in your account in x10hosting.com
2. On “My Websites” tab, click “Add Website”
3. You will see a page like this.
4. Click “Software / Script Installer”
5. Choose WordPress 4.7.3
6. Choose your domain in the drop down menu.
7. Okay, so from here all the information will depend on you.
7.1. On Site Name, type the name of your website. What ever you want, but I recommend that your site name is similar to your domain. Example your domain is techie-nomad.com, your site name should be Techie Nomad.
7.2. On the Site Description, type what describes your website. It doesn’t need to be long. I recommend you should put a tag line of your site here. For example on my site techie-nomad.com, my site description is “The IT Traveler”. Site description also appear on the tabs of your browser.
7.3. On Admin Username and Password, type your desired username and password on your WordPress site. You will use this credentials to access your WordPress Dashboard.
7.4. On Admin Email, type your personal email here. WordPress will send email to you when they have announcements and updates.
7.5 Click “Install Script”.
8. Once done. Open another tab on your browser and type in your domain. You should have a site that looks like this.
And that’s it. You now have your very own website that runs on WordPress. CHEERS!
If you have some questions regarding this tutorial you may leave a comment below. I will try to answer it as fast as possible.
You can also check the video below, on how you can install WordPress.