Looking for a resort near Manila? Try Villa Excellance in Tanza, Cavite.Just an hour and a half from Manila, Villa Exellance is one option you can consider. A resort with beach and pool in one.
How to get to Villa Excellance?
Take Coastal Road , onwards to CAVITEX. Drive onwards to the direction of the Cavite Economic Zone. Go past the intersection and this should bring you to Tanza. To your right will be several beach resorts. When you reach Barangay Sahud Ulan, turn right. This corner is easy to spot, there are signages of both Villa Excellance. Use Google Maps and Waze to be sure.
Take any bus or mini bus to Tanza or Naic, from Baclaran or Zapote. Tell the conductor to drop you off at Villa Excellance. At the corner of the street there are tricycles that will take you to the resort.
What to expect?
• Travel time will take an hour and half without traffic.
• The resort gets crowded during weekends, holidays, and peak season. Just like other resorts.
• They have a beach area and a pool area.
• The resort is open 24 hours. But they do close the pool area when it needs some cleaning.
• Don’t expect to much at the beach. It’s not white sand. Since Villa Excellance coast line is part of Manila Bay, the sand here is grey-ish. The water is not clear.
• Wear your aqua shoes when you swim at the beach. There are pointy rocks under water.
• There are different amenities and activities that the resort offer. Some are banana boat, kayak, jet ski, and many more. There are adult pool and kiddie pools with slide. And a wave pool. All in all they have 5 pools inside the pool area.
• Cottages & tables are also available. If you wanted to stay for a night they also offer rooms.
• Grilling station and water faucets are available.
• Comfort rooms are clean in the pool area. I haven’t check the comfort rooms at the beach area.
• Staffs are friendly.
• There are stores inside and outside the resort.
I cannot give you the budget and expenses for this trip since it is our family outing and I am not the one who planned the whole trip. But in a rough estimation a 800 – 1000 pesos per pax would be enough for this trip. Family outing is really fun, the feeling is definitely different when you are with your friends or colleagues. So if you have the opportunity go along with your family, don’t miss it! 🙂